Physitrack, founded in 2012, is a global digital healthcare provider, mainly focused on the B2B physiotherapy and musculoskeletal care market.
With staff on four continents, customers in 17 time zones, and patients in 187 countries, we are a truly global company.
- | 2012 | The company is founded by Henrik Molin and Nathan Skwortsow.
The idea for Physitrack came about in late 2011, when a relative of Henrik was given a paper home exercise handout after a knee operation and suggested there should be an app for it.
- | 2013 | First version in English and Dutch with 180 exercises launched at year-end.
- | 2014 | First SMB customers in the Netherlands following endorsement agreement with a large insurer, first Enterprise customer signed. Launch in Australia and the UK.
- | 2015 | Launch in the US and Canada. Accepted into the Apple Mobility Partner program, with Apple's designers re-defining UIUX. Launch of Apple re-designed solution.
- | 2016 | Launch of Physitrack Telehealth and PhysiData.
- | 2017 | Launch of Physitrack AI.
- | 2018 | UK government innovation grant won for Physitrack Telehealth.
- | 2019 | First major US hospital system sale.
- | 2020 | 173 percent annual growth. Launch of M&A program, acquisition of major competitor Physiotools OY.
- | 2021 | Continued M&A activity, acquisition of Rehabplus and expansion into Virtual care.